Frome Learning Partnership Behaviour and Vulnerability Manager
This position is initially available on a temporary contract until August 31st 2021.
Continuation of the role is dependent on funding.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative and creative practitioner with a background in education, children’s service or social care who is committed to the further development of collaborative working practices which improve outcomes for children and young people.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with a robust and enthusiastic community of 11 First Schools, 2 Primary Schools, 1 Middle deemed Primary, 2 Middle Schools, 1 Upper School and 1 Special School.
- Be an experienced manager able to lead developments in Early Help
- Manage FLP support services and how they are delivered to FLP schools
- Monitor and support school improvement initiatives that focus especially on improving outcomes for vulnerable pupils
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of the Local Authority’s ‘Satellite Provision’ for pupils at risk of exclusion and excluded pupils and report on Key Performance Indicators as identified in the Service Level Agreement
The successful candidate will be a bright, enthusiastic individual. They must have an excellent understanding of Early Help, Social Emotional and Mental Health and understand from an operational view about working with pupils who can demonstrate challenging behaviour. They will need to be able to think on their feet to provide innovative solutions under pressure to achieve the best outcomes for the pupils. They will also be enthusiastic about researching and implementing new services whilst ensuring the smooth delivery of existing services through effective coordination and support. The successful candidate will need to have a broad knowledge of the legislation, literature and practice in the area of children and education and have excellent communication skills when they are dealing with parents, carers and external agencies to get the best possible outcomes for the pupils within the Frome Learning Partnership.
For more information and to request an application pack, please email Sarah Hutton on email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 24th June at 5pm
Interviews will be held in the week commencing June 29th
The Frome Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.