Frome Town Council have services available to support anyone, including families, who are isolated at the current time and would benefit from additional support to access food, other shopping essentials and pharmacy deliveries.
The main telephone number is staffed Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and is also available to signpost residents to other local support services.
- Call Frome Town Council on 01373 465 757 to reach one of our Customer Advisors
- They will be able to help you access a wealth of information including community organisations in Frome and support services across the government and local councils. Coronavirus-related information which includes business, finance and support for families and young people can be found on our website.
- To identify who is delivering food in addition to the supermarkets in Frome see our guide here. For other shops go to www.shopfrome.co.uk
- We can connect you to FruberEats, our Monday to Friday emergency food parcel delivery service for people who are in isolation and have immediate needs. We can also signpost you to Fair Frome who operate the food bank service and BorisBoxes that help support the most vulnerable.
- We can arrange a ShopForMe volunteer. This is our volunteer matching service, which matches households who cannot access online shopping with volunteers who will do your shopping for you.
- Or to Frome Community Drivers who can support both pharmacies/individuals requiring prescription delivery across Frome
- Or help you identify a nearby neighbourhood group in the Frome area
Further information about support for domestic abuse, how to contact the Citizens Advice Bureau for families affected by a drop in income can be found here
And there is an information page specifically for families here
Fair Frome Food Bank,
Frome Town Hall,
Christchurch Street West,
01373 488578. Mobile 07714 587129 Website: https://fairfrome.org also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Monday, 10am - 1 pm
|Mendip Citizens’ Advice Bureau||
03444 889623. www.citizensadvicemendip.org.uk/
|Job Centre Plus||0800 169 0190|
|Mendip Health Connections||01373 468368|
|Aster Financial Wellbeing Team||0333 400 8222|
School Nursing Team (Mendip)
Support for families experiencing difficulties, including mental health.
Please contact Selwood academy for more information